We run classes Monday to Saturday at four different locations:
- Aston Clinton – Monday and Thursday
- Eaton Bray – Tuesday and Friday
- Weston Turville – Wednesday
- Stoke Mandeville – Saturday
If you would like your child to attend a class but are unsure of which location and class is best then please contact us so we can help place your child in the most suitable class.
UPDATED SCHOOL RULES (April 2017)
- The full fees are due within the first two weeks of a new term. Any fees that remain unpaid by half term will incur a further £5.00 administrative charge. There may be a reduced rate if fees are paid early – please see individual details.
- Correct uniform is to be worn to class at all times. This includes hair tied up off the face and in a Ballet bun for Grade 4 Ballet and above. Shoes must be correctly fitted and checked by the teacher if purchased from the Internet.
- Parents will be invited to watch class at the end of term. Please do not ask to watch during other lessons, unless with prior agreement with the teacher.
- Please notify the teacher or Jo of any illness/injury or if removing a child from the premises between their scheduled classes.
- The school requires half a terms notice of intention to leave. Otherwise a bill will be produced for half a terms fees.
- The school requires notification of alternative dance schools and genres that a pupil attends.
- The school operates a strict NO BULLYING policy
- Exams are offered at the discretion of the teacher.
- As social media is prevalent, parents are asked to remind older pupils not to post inappropriate images of one another in class/changing room environment.
- Children are not the responsibility of the school before or after the lessons that they attend. Unless by prior arrangement with the teacher; to drop off early, pick up late or for pupils to wait unattended between classes.
- Students must attend all examination practises. Failure to do so may result in the student being removed from the examination session.