JoAnn Latus School of Dance – Health and Safety Policy
We will actively maintain and promote good health and safety procedures and will:
- Maintain safe and healthy work conditions.
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks at our school.
- Be open to comments and suggestions from our employees, students and their parents on matters relating to health and safety.
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and students and make them aware of this policy.
- Ensure all employees are capable of doing their tasks, hold any required qualifications, and that they receive adequate training.
- Record any harm or injuries that occur in an Accident Book and make changes where required to avoid similar incidents in the future.
- Regularly review and update this policy.
- JoAnn Latus has overall responsibility for health and safety.
- JoAnn Latus has day-to-day responsibility for ensuring this policy is put into practice.
This policy was last updated on 10th May 2017